YES, OUR OFFICE IS STILL OPEN AND TAKING EXTRA PRECAUTIONS
WE NOW OFFER VIRTUAL TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENTS THROUGH FACETIME OR SKYPE
COVID-19 (Corona Virus) Update:
During the time of the COVID-19 crisis, we wanted to inform you that we are taking extra precaution and performing additional infection control procedures including:
- All patients are being asked screening questions prior to their appointments
- All staff members and patients’ temperatures are being taken prior to entering the building
- Patients will remain in their car prior to their appointment until a nurse escorts them to the exam room. We have eliminated the use of our waiting room. After their appointment, they will then be escorted out the back door to eliminate any contact with other patients.
- All staff members are wearing CDC recommended PPE including masks and gloves. We will also provide a mask to a patient if he/she would like.
- All surfaces are thoroughly cleaned with a virucidal cleanser between patients
If you have come into contact with someone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19, are sick with a cough or fever, or have traveled outside the state within the past 14 days, please call our office to reschedule your appointment or to possibly schedule a virtual appointment.
Thank you for your understanding and help in keeping our community safe. Please continue to practice social distancing and staying home whenever possible.