YES, OUR OFFICE IS STILL OPEN AND TAKING EXTRA PRECAUTIONS
COVID-19 (Corona Virus) Update:
During the time of the COVID-19 crisis, we wanted to inform you that we are taking extra precaution and performing additional infection control procedures including:
- All patients are required to wear a mask. If they do not have one, we will provide one.
- All patients are being asked screening questions prior to their appointments
- All staff members and patients’ temperatures are being taken prior to entering the building
- Patients will remain in their car prior to their appointment until a nurse escorts them to the exam room. We have eliminated the use of our waiting room. After their appointment, they will then be escorted out the back door to eliminate any contact with other patients.
- All staff members are wearing CDC recommended PPE including masks and gloves.
- All surfaces are thoroughly cleaned with a virucidal cleanser between patients
If you have come into contact with someone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19, are sick with a cough or fever, please call our office to reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for your understanding and help in keeping our community safe.